The Healing Touch Statement on Coronavirus (Covid-19):
The Healing Touch Chiropractic remains open, as an essential business, and we are here for you during this difficult time. We want our patients and community to know that we, at The Healing Touch Chiropractic, are taking everyone’s concerns regarding the Coronavirus (Covid-19) very seriously. We have implemented the latest guidelines of the CDC.
Here are just a few of the actions we have taken to provide you a clean and safe environment:
- Bypass the waiting area, go directly to your treatment room.
- No more sign-in sheet, pens or clip boards.
- Pay station sanitized after each use. Sterilized stylus available.
- All tables and equipment sanitized after each use.
- All pillows and blankets replaced after each use.
- Suite doors propped open for less doorknob contact.
- Removal of all toys, stuffed animals, and reading material.
As you know, of greatest concern are our seniors and those with immune compromise. We have taught you about the ability of chiropractic adjustments to boost the immune system, and that when you are not feeling well, to get adjusted. That must now change. For those of you not exhibiting symptoms of Coronavirus (Covid-19), please keep your regular schedule. However, if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell, we ask you to call your doctor immediately and be tested before coming to our office.
Dr. Darrick Lawson